YS Price: $5.00
- Retail Price: $5.99 (You Save 17%)
In stock (can be backordered)
The Unedited Truth About Sex
· Is hooking up really wrong?
· What about living together if you fall in love?
· If the Bible bans sex before marriage . . . is everything else fair game?
· What about same-sex relationships? Since when does God deny any kind of true love?
Great questions . . . but who has the answers?
Our culture creates a lot of confusion about sex. Honestly, sometimes it’s difficult to know who’s telling the truth. On one hand, when we read our Bibles or go to church, we hear how God’s design is to wait for sex and save that kind of intimacy for marriage. But on the other hand, when we go to school, turn on the TV, or listen to many of the songs on our favorite playlists . . . they say quite the opposite. Naturally, this makes many of us wonder. Who’s right? Sex seems fun. How can something so natural be off-limits?
In Sex Matters, Jonathan McKee tackles all of these questions, giving you the frank, unvarnished truth about sex–regardless how awkward or embarrassing.
- YOUTH & CHILDREN/YOUTH INTERESTS/CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Baker Publishing