by Danny Kwon
Can a short-term mission trip with youth be an effective form of missions ministry?
Learn from veteran youth worker Danny Kwon—who has taken teens on 44 short-term international and domestic mission trips—what sort of preparation and practices make a trip with youth accomplish great things for the Kingdom and change the lives and hearts of many people along the way, including the teens themselves.
From choosing a location and form of service to preparing a report for your church and supporters when you return, every step of your mission trip is covered here with the kind of practical advice and wisdom that only comes from real life experience in youth ministry mission trip trenches. Learn how to prepare your team spiritually for the trip, how to pack for a team, how to get a group of teens to the airport gate on time or home from the road trip safely—it’s all in Mission Tripping, a must-have for any youth worker wanting to do short-term missions well and incorporate a holistic approach to the Great Commission in their youth group year round.
Mission Tripping includes:
- A philosophy of short-term missions with youth and vision for year-round missional ministry
- Detailed advice on driving and flying with teens—to both domestic and international destinations
- Practical tips for making the most of your short-term mission service
- A post-trip evaluation tool for leaders and youth
- The Leader’s Guide for Mission Tripping: An Interactive Journal—a companion book for students with discussion guides for 15 team meetings before, during, and after your trip