Surrendering to Jesus, Participant’s Guide
YS Price: $9.00
- Retail Price: $11.00 (You Save 18%)
40 in stock
Experiencing Christ Together, Student Edition Curriculum
The Experiencing Christ Together series is the newest discipleship course from Life Together. These six new study guides have six sessions each and enable small groups to explore the power and life application of Jesus’ teaching on the five biblical purposes of a Christian life by closely examining Christ’s model in the Gospels. The first book lays the foundation of who Christ is and what he has done for us. The other five books explore how Jesus trained his followers to live out the five basic biblical purposes for life. Each study includes a group project.
Students understand that they were created for a reason—they know God had something in mind when he knit them together. The challenge is helping your students unlock that knowledge and start living the life they were designed for.
Experiencing Christ Together Student Edition (modeled after Experiencing Christ Together adult curriculum) brings your students face to face with Jesus, the one who holds the key to living for God. By studying Jesus’ words and life, these small group studies will take your students to the heart of what it means to live purposefully for God.
Included in the Experiencing Christ Together Student Edition curriculum are these studies:
* Beginning in Jesus
* Connecting in Jesus
* Growing in Jesus
* Serving Like Jesus
* Sharing Jesus
* Surrendering to Jesus
Taken together, the Experiencing Christ Together Student Edition curriculum represent thirty-six individual sessions (almost a year’s worth of small-group studies) all aimed at helping your students learn to follow God’s purpose for their lives. Each piece is available separately.
- CHURCH and MINISTRY/MINISTRY RESOURCES/YOUTH MINISTRY
- Doug Fields
- Founder of Simply Youth Ministry, Doug Fields has been in youth ministry since 1979 and is currently on staff at Saddleback Church in Southern California. He's the director of Purpose Driven Youth Ministry, and the author and co-author of more than 50 books, including the bestsellers Speaking to Teenagers and Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry. SPANISH BIO: Doug Fields es el pastor de ensenanza de la Iglesia Saddleback, una iglesia de 25,000 miembros. Como pastor de jovenes por mas de veinticinco anos, Doug realiza su actual funcion desde 1992. Ha sido autor y coauthor de mas de cincuenta libros, incluyendo el renombrado ganador de premios, Ministerio de jovenes con proposito, y su ultima obra Recargado. el y su esposa Cathy tienen tres hijos y residen en el sur de California.
- By Doug Fields and Brett Eastman
- <br><br>TABLE OF CONTENTS <br>Introduction: Read Me First! <br>Small Group Covenant <br>Session 1 Faith Through a Storm <br>Session 2 The Key to Significance <br>Session 3 True Greatness <br>Session 4 Attitude of Gratitude <br>Session 5 Ultimate Trust <br>Session 6 Victory Over Death <br>Appendices