Help! I’m a Student Leader
YS Price: $9.00
- Retail Price: $10.99 (You Save 18%)
21 in stock
You are a student leader for a reason. Maybe you chose to be, maybe someone else chose it for you—no matter how you got here, God has a plan to use you in ministry. You and your youth worker know that you’re new at this thing. You have leadership abilities, but you’re still a student—so how do you do it?
Doug Fields has been a youth pastor for a long time, and he has helped a few students here and there figure out how to be leaders in his ministry. Now he’s here to help you. You may be afraid or overwhelmed, or you may feel privileged … or even a little cocky … whatever the case, the tools in this book will help you get the most of your time as a leader.
Here’s a little bit of what’s inside:
* Learning how Jesus led others
* Lightening the load of your adult leaders
* Discovering the secrets of getting others involved
* Deepening your own faith by serving others
* Balancing your schedule—family, school, faith, leadership
* Becoming an encourager
You’ve been entrusted with leadership responsibilities, and Help! I’m a Student Leader! is full of hands-on leadership ideas and guidance that’ll help you discover the leadership role that you were created to fill.
- CHURCH and MINISTRY/MINISTRY RESOURCES/YOUTH MINISTRY
- Doug Fields
- Founder of Simply Youth Ministry, Doug Fields has been in youth ministry since 1979 and is currently on staff at Saddleback Church in Southern California. He's the director of Purpose Driven Youth Ministry, and the author and co-author of more than 50 books, including the bestsellers Speaking to Teenagers and Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry.
- <br><br>TABLE OF CONTENTS <br>Introduction Read This First! <br>Chapter 1 Student Leaders Serve <br>Chapter 2 Student Leaders Serve...in Big Ways <br>Chapter 3 Student Leaders Deepen Their Faith <br>Chapter 4 Student Leaders Support Their Ministries and Other Leaders <br>Chapter 5 Student Leaders Solve Problems <br>Chapter 6 Student Leaders Have a Ministry <br>Chapter 7 Student Leaders Focus on Their Own Families <br>Chapter 8 Student Leaders Care about Their Schools <br>Chapter 9 Student Leaders Develop Other Student Leaders <br>Conclusion The Last Page(s)