Inside you'll discover
- How to put small groups together
- How NOT to lead a small group
- How to start a discussion -- and KEEP IT GOING
- How to ASK QUESTIONS that get responses
- Three kinds of BIBLE STUDY questions to ask
- How to work with DIFFERENT personalities in a small group
- How to help you kids LEARN TO PRAY
- 10 ideas for BUILDING COMMUNITY in your small group
. . . and to top it off are 20 pages of questions (100 questions, to be exact) that you can use in your small group Bible study, on the most common subjects discussed in junior and senior high small groups. All this in a no-frills, straight-to-the-point style -- perfect for volunteer small-group leaders, or for youth pastors or youth directors to lead their staffs through.
What Is a 'Small Group'?
Why Small Groups?
How to Put Small Groups Together
How Not to Lead a Small Group
Starting a Discussion---and Keeping it Going
The Importance of Confidentiality
Ask Questions That Get Responses
Three Kinds of Bible Study Questions to Ask
Working with Different Personalities in a Small Group
You Can Help Your Kids Learn to Pray
10 Ideas for Building Community in Your Small Group