You want whacked-out, run-till-you-drop games? Here they are.
You want sedate games for small, quiet groups? Got 'em.
Inside Games are more than 400 indoor and outdoor games teenagers love to play:
- Balloon Games . . . Twice the fun of a church board meeting, with only half the hot air. An inexpensive good time.
- Basketball Games . . . All of them slam dunks.
- Volleyball Games . . .What self-respecting youth group doesn't love a good volleyball game? They'll go crazy for these bizarre mutations of the sport.
- Indoor Games for Large Groups . . .Reserve your church's gym or fellowship hall for the night, and turn to page 35 for this collection of games!
- Living Room Games . . . Great for parties, informal gatherings -- or anytime you've got a roomful of people just sitting around.
And more -- indoor games for small groups, mind reading games, and dozens of Ping-Pong variations. Whether you're a youth worker or a recreation leader at a church, school, club, or camp -- Games is your storehouse of proven, youth-group tested ideas.