- I have a question about my order, who do I contact?
- I don't live in the United States and would like to save on shipping costs. Does YS have international distributors I can contact about your resources?
- Why do I need to register when I want to place an order?
- Is online shopping at the YS Store secure?
- Can I place an order by phone or mail?
- What if I have an out-of-stock or pre-release item in my order?
- What are my payment options?
- Can I cancel all or part of my order after it has been submitted?
- Are prices guaranteed?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- I'm having trouble finding the resource I want. Do you have any search tips?
- What is your reprint policy?
- Ask Us Your Question
I have a question about my order, who do I contact?Call our 24 hour YS Order Center at 800-776-8008 (outside the U.S. call 610-532-1249) ^ Back to top
I don't live in the United States and would like to save on shipping costs. Does YS have international distributors I can contact about your resources?Not at this time, but check back with us as we will be adding them soon. ^ Back to top
Why do I need to register when I want to place an order?Registering in the YS Store simply gives us the information we need to process your order. Plus, it will be stored (except for credit card info), so you don't have to fill it all in again. If you do not wish to register, you can still place your order (shippable resources only) by calling one of our friendly Service Representatives toll free at 800-776-8008 or 610-532-1249 ^ Back to top
Is online shopping at the YS Store secure?Before your information is transmitted across the Internet, it is encrypted to prevent the information from being read or tampered with during the transmission. Our site uses the industry standard, SSL (secured socket layer) encryption. If you are still worried about sending your credit card information over the Internet, you can place your order (shippable resources only) by phone or mail. ^ Back to top
Can I place an order by phone or mail?Placing an order online is easy and secure, but you can also order any of the shippable resources on the YS Store by phone or mail. Shippable resources only: Phone - 800-776-8008 (International friends, please call 610-532-1249). Mail - Youth Specialties Order Center, PO Box 623, Holmes, PA 19043-0623 ^ Back to top
What if I have an out-of-stock or pre-release item in my order?Any item that is not in-stock at the time of order processing will be placed in "Backorder" status and shipped to you when available at no extra cost. If an item is placed in backorder status, we'll keep you informed by e-mail until you are notified we have shipped the item. You are not charged for items in backorder status until they are shipped to you. ^ Back to top
What are my payment options?Online: Youth Specialties accepts payment by credit card and debit card. You can pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or any debit card that features either the Visa or MasterCard logo. Mail or fax: Be sure you include your credit card number, expiration date, exact name as it appears on your card, and your signature. Due to increased operating costs, we regret that we are no longer able to provide a bill me option for churches and organizations so effective 3/15/2011, we will require a major credit card for all purchases. ^ Back to top
Can I cancel all or part of my order after it has been submitted?Because we strive to process orders quickly, it is difficult to modify an order once it has begun processing. For shippable resources - try contacting us as soon as possible and we will let you know if we can comply with your request. If we are unable to comply with your request, simply return any unwanted item and we will be happy to credit you for the amount of the product cost. Orders for downloadable resources are considered final and are non-refundable. ^ Back to top
Are prices guaranteed?We strive for accuracy, but there have been instances where we have displayed an incorrect price. In these cases, we must reserve the right not to honor these mistakes. ^ Back to top
Do you charge sales tax?Youth Specialties charges applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses within the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Texas. This also applies to downloadable resources - they are still being "shipped" from one place to another. If purchasing as a not-for-profit organization, please provide your tax-exempt information in your profile setup to ensure a tax-free transaction. ^ Back to top
I'm having trouble finding the resource I want. Do you have any search tips?
When using the Store's search, enter one or more keywords, either from the item's title or the author's name. Here are some examples using Search:
- Title Search: You can search for items by using main words of the title. Although we have the full titles on most of our resources, searches work best when you use words from the main title and not the subtitle. We suggest starting with just two main words - this will set wider parameters for your searches. If you get listings that are too large, try three words.
- Author Search: You can search by author by entering the author's last name in the search box. For example entering "Oestreicher" will show resources by and about authors named Oestreicher.
- Browsing Categories: We have also organized our resources by category. We recommend using category to find the widest variety of items in any department such as Bible Lessons, Curriculum, Programming, etc.
- Catalog Product # Search: You can search for titles by using the catalog product number, if you have it. If you have trouble searching by product number, use the title search feature instead.
- Bookstore Finder: If you do not find the item you want at our online store or need to buy it in a local store, you can find one near you in our Certified YS Dealers
What is your reprint policy?
Our reprint policy for shippable and downloadable resources states:
All rights reserved. No part of YS publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechnical, photocopy, recording, or any others except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without the prior permission of the publisher.
Ask Us Your Question
If you can't find an answer to your question, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 800-776-8008 (610-532-1249). We usually respond within 48 hours.^ Back to top