By Jonathan Matlock on March 26 2012
To celebrate the release of Jonathan McKee's new Real Conversations DVD curriculum, we are have a contest to find stories of evangelism gone bad. Watch the video to learn how to enter.
Recap the details:
1. Create a 1 minute video showing awful evangelism among teenagers
2. Upload it to YouTube and tag it "EVGoneBad"
3. Email the link to the video to Contest@youthspecialties.com by 4/13 to be entered.
4. Voting for the finalists will be between 4/17 - 4/23
5. Winner will get lots of great stuff!
More about Real Conversations new DVD curriculum on evangelism:
Don't overlook your best evangelism tool—your students! Most of us would love to equip our students to reach their friends. In four video-based sessions, youth ministry expert Jonathan McKee trains students how to reach out to their friends... without scaring them away.
For many teenagers, sharing their faith in Jesus to their friends is an overwhelming and scary prospect. Outreach is inviting their friends to a fun event once a year.
In this entertaining DVD training, Jonathan McKee ignites the passion of Christian teenagers to live authentic lives and gives them tools to reach out to their friends in ways that won't give them cold sweats! The message is simple: an authentic faith creates opportunities to talk about Jesus. In this dynamic DVD training, students will discover the secret to sharing the reason for the hope that's within them.