Steven Case has been in youth ministry for more than 15 years. He has written several books for Youth Specialties including The Book of Uncommon Prayer, Everything Counts and Road Rules. A celebrated workshop leader, Steven speaks at seminars around the country. He lives in Florida with his wife, Becky, and his own teens, Aprille and Eric.
Steven Case Online
Articles from Steven Case
- WWJT : What Would Jesus Tweet?
- To The Jeff-Mobile!
- I Don’t Know (and that’s okay!)
- Shirley Trumbull’s Elderberry Pie
- The Story of the Good Samaritan (Alternate Ending)
- It’s All About the Dew
- Why We Need To Go To Church (Part Two)
- Why We Need To Go To Church (Part One)
- Just Say Virgin: A Cross between Just Say No and True Love Waits
- The Ministry of Presence